Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

When are you available? Its time for some ass kicking…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of taylor-floyd taylor-floyd 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of ethaniel-morrisey

ethaniel-morrisey

said

Alright, we seem to be getting a little lax in our duties and conducting patrols recently, so its time to get organized and get back to what we do best, intimidating, brutalizing and performing injustices on the good citizens of Hathian. Lets remind everyone the HPD is the largest gang in town and should be feared by all!

I want to try and organize some large patrols, surveillance and undercover/plain clothes operations or stings, as well as gather evidence for search warrants in order to conduct raids. Currently there seems to be a trend with the various bar staff and especially the bouncers, taking matters into their own hands, ignoring the law and becoming involved in various crimes, so its time they had a little reminder of just who is meant to be in charge and polices this town!

I have some time off the next few weeks and so can i ask when everyone is available and what times you are online? As well as any ideas you might have for restoring the HPD's reputation for kicking ass. If we can work out what suits everyone best, we should be able to arrange for some of this to happen and hopefully all become a little more active.

Thanks for your cooperation and looking forward to hearing any ideas you might have...

June 29, 2009 at 9:06 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 29, 2009 at 10:28 pm
Profile photo of cheng-shinn

cheng-shinn

said

June 29, 2009 at 11:21 pm
Profile photo of taylor-floyd

taylor-floyd

said

June 30, 2009 at 1:41 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.