Weekly Police Report

Officer Conducting Report - Cheng Shinn ( Sergeant )

Report Summary

Its been a hectic week for the Rookies and Officers of the HPD , notably the skirmishes with the protesters and rioters earlier in the week and the occuring arrests that followed that , several officers are to be commended for there actions and dedication to duty throughout the scenes and will be recieving my personal gratitude soon .

Overall i think that the Rookies and Officers have conducted themselves in an appropiate and professional manor , whilst a couple i feel need a little more supervison and instructions .... notably the constant drawing of firearms that seem to be cropping up even with the smallist of incidences and also the personal appearence of a few small Officers will also be addressed in the coming days .

With the new Anti Crime intiative in full swing , I myself will be keeping an eye on the Rookies and Officers and add addtional aid and support as the police try to crack down on street crime in Hathian whilst attending to my own agendas such as Juvenile crime and Youth problems ..

Additional Notes

- Address Officers Appearence and Firearm conduct.

Signed

Cheng Shinn
[Sergeant]