Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Unit Idea.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bliour Michaels windie-melody 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of benedict

Anonymous

said

This is something i have been plotting and planning, as an IC unit inside the HPD.

The Pro Active Unit.

The idea is loosly based on European style policing but can very easily be used in the Crack Den given its theme.

Bascially the idea is to have a team of 5-8 highly visable officers, (hi-Viz jackets, hats etc etc) and conduct street policing as you see police doing on weekends outside of bars,nightclubs in city centres, the idea behind this is to harrass people more openly on the streets on Hathian, bully people for ID, stop and search them, plant evidence on them or just be part of a highly visible police deterrent on the streets.

As a basic Officer, I am limited in terms of rank and group authority but i dont think you need a high rank to run this group ICily, perhaps a Sgt to oversee it from behind a desk type thing, but its basically an idea to have a dedicated team of street harrasment officers putting the fear on the streets and living up to the HPD's background of the streets biggest and baddest gang.

whatcha all think ?

July 13, 2012 at 12:01 pm
Profile photo of Bliour Michaels

windie-melody

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

July 13, 2012 at 11:22 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.