Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

The Current HPD

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Simone "Squeaker" Theriault aven-breen 14 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of kayla

Anonymous

said

I have been in the Crack Den for a very long time. Not quite since it's birth, but shortly thereafter. I recently had a scene in front of the Gein in which my character was attacked, prompting a cop to come rushing over and a call for EMS.

In all of my time in the Crack Den, and with all of the experiences I've had with the PD and Hospital Staff, I have NEVER, EVER found things to be as organized and realistic as they were on that night. I was so impressed with the procedures each EMS/Officer followed. I literally sat at the computer with my jaw dropped at how smoothly that scene went.

So thank you to all of those involved in that scene on that night. You helped create for me a great RP memory. And a huge thank you goes to all of the people behind the scenes who organized the PD and EMS into what they can proudly say they are today. You've done amazing work. Please keep it up!

August 23, 2009 at 1:47 pm
Profile photo of Simone "Squeaker" Theriault

aven-breen

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

August 23, 2009 at 3:20 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.