The HPD Roster was overhauled w/ the following fixes:

• Officer II has been fixed and is now an option for staff management
  • Reduced from 90 days to 45 days, the roster will automatically mark members of the HPD who were not seen on sim in that period of time. Additionally, the roster system will also remove all roles from the in-world group to help make things more tidy. Instructions on how to return will be included in the messaging system.
  • The automated promotion between Rookie to Officer I has been overhauled (no more ejections and reinvitations)
  • Sergeants are encouraged to handle promotions between grade 1-3; Lieutenants from Detective/Corporal, and Captains for Sergeants and above.

Leadership

I made an announcement about how I'd like to fast track a few promotions at the mid level ranks, but to do so, I need active players to write to me their reasons and plans to execute the goals I outlined in my in-world group notice. It's important we improve the new user experience for Rookies to help foster them into becoming better players OOC and IC on the force. I'd also like to see the in-world group chat used to pair rookies up with grade 1+ cops who are online to work a patrol together and engage citizens (especially other newcomers) in random search, citations, etc. It would also be great to have Sergeants schedule practice raids (put it on the events calendar and promote via group notice) and take a much more active leadership with the bulk of promotions since they will be touching the heaviest part of the group.