Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 month ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Quite simply, Use me.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of felony Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of dahlindahdestiny

Anonymous

said

I thought, perhaps, if I used a title with some kind of sexual inuendo, you might actually read my post. Did it work?

Hey everyone!
I've been doing some stalking the CD forums here, and was thinking about some improvements for the Hathian Police Department. I also thought I'd throw in a few points, about including Jamie in your Roleplays as a civic employee.
These are just some breif ideas of mine, but I think I'll expand my ideas further. Please, feel free to add to this thread! I'd love to hear your feedback.

1. Use the HPD HeadQuaters.
I'm on the desk most of the time I am at the HPD, and on-duty. Roleplay with me! Make me dry clean your uniform, get your coffee, do your paperwork, tidy your desk, cover your mistakes. Hell, abuse me, throw coffee at me....
On the mention of the HPD station, why not use it alittle more? I see limited staff standing outside the station, when I am on-duty. I'd love to see officers use the building. It gets lonely!

((It would be really amazing if we could improve the waiting room and front desk area of the HPD. I'd love a filling cabinet, files and paperwork on the desk. A comfier chair ^^. It'd really get the roleplay setting perfect. I have loads of ideas for this, so please, let me know!))

2. If a Civic Employee is online and working, let them be the call-out.
I am always on the lookout in OCC for 911 calls, so I can be a dispatch for HPD. Like I said, use me for your roleplays. Call me over the radio, on call Echo 5, and I can arrange Medical treatment, call for more staff, etc.
This can add another dimension to the roleplay and give me an opporitunity to use my radio! 😀

3. Can I have a uniform?
I am totally requiring a uniform for the Civic Employee, Lol. I want too look smart, and as cool at the HPD uniforms 😀
So, if anyone knows of any uniforms I could wear, I'd love to know about it.
I don't think wearing the HPD uniform is a good idea, as I am not an officer, but, a uniform, even if it is a shirt or something simple, would make the staff on the front desk look like a member of the HPD, and not just some random person on the chair.

4. Paperwork.
I'm not sure how this will work, but Jamie is constantly on the desk, writing up reports etc. Perhaps, int he furture, I'll be able to write up reports etc. But, it would be a great topic for roleplaying with Jamie, mentioning files and reports etc.

5. Radio Dispatch.
Just mentioning this point again. I am trying to recall most of the radio codes for roleplay, so please, if I make a mistake, send me an IM. I'm trying my best, but it's taking abit to remember, or type them correctly. But, please feel free to IM me if you require dispatch, staff, claification, etc. I am more than happy to radio out for you.

I hope this made sense.
/me smiles
Jamie

July 12, 2009 at 3:49 pm
Profile photo of jake

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

July 13, 2009 at 8:15 am
Profile photo of Kyben Ferraris

kyben ferraris

said

July 13, 2009 at 8:45 am
Profile photo of dahlindahdestiny

Anonymous

said

July 13, 2009 at 9:07 am
Profile photo of jake

Anonymous

said

July 13, 2009 at 11:33 pm
Profile photo of felony

Anonymous

said

July 13, 2009 at 11:52 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.