Good Evening Everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to limit the discussion in this particular forum post to ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE HPD, I realize this forum is not private, but that's OK because I love transparency...   However, please don't cloud up the discussion if you are not RPing a cop.  If  you are not in the HPD, kindly fuck off with your opinions...  (I am kidding, but we are recruiting if you want to get in on the action.)

I realize that starting off in the HPD can be alot, in addition to the day to day roleplay, you are expected to do reports, wear a specific uniform, adhere to a set of rules that stands apart from the rules everyone must observe on sim.  On top of that,  your character is often placed in highly tense, violent, or difficult situations which can be straining if you are not completely clear on the rules and what you should and shouldn't do in certain situations.

I'd like to take the time on here, where we are free of time zones, people logging on and off, busy RP scenes, etc, to offer a place for any HPD officer, no matter what rank, to ask for clarification or explanation of any rule or system involved in the HPD.

Please....  Ask away, no question is too small and there are no stupid questions.