Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 2 weeks, 1 day ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

HPD Press Releases

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of angellynne-moonshadow angellynne-moonshadow 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of angellynne-moonshadow

angellynne-moonshadow

said

***** PRESS RELEASE *****

To: Approved and HPD Accredited Journalists ONLY
For Immediate Release.
Embargo: None
For enquiries contact: Detective Lieutenant A.Moonshadow.
Tel: Hathian 444 7349
Email: [email protected]

HPD Captain in dramatic kitten rescue
------------------------------------------

HPD Captain Jeremiah Xuanzang today was involved in the dramatic rescue of a kitten from a tree.

Whilst travelling to work, the busy HPD Captain noticed a distraught child crying beside a tree. Although he was on his way to an important meeting, the Captain stopped his vehicle and approached the Child to ask what was wrong. The kindly Captain explained; "I could not pass by without investigating what was upsetting this poor child".

A tearful Kayleigh Tyler, aged 8 years, from Vodou, Louisiana told the Captain that her beloved kitten 'Minion' had climbed a tree and was now stuck, meowing pitifully from a branch above them!

With complete disregard for his personal safety, the brave Captain ascended the tree and rescued the kitten, receiving some scratches which he shrugged off. After returning Minion to an overjoyed little girl the Captain commented; "It is our duty to serve and protect our citizens, regardless of age, the Hathian Police Department is here to help, I was just doing my job".

With Minion purring in her arms a beaming Kayleigh told us; "I just don't know what I would have done if the Policeman had not stopped to help, poor little Minion must have been so hungry and it would have got dark soon, I was so worried. Thank you Mr Policeman, you are the best!"

(Both Photos are available in 1.5:1 Aspect Ratio ready for publication).

Captain Cat Rescue

Happy Child and Cat

February 28, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.