Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 2 weeks ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Bailing process.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jeremiah Xuanzang jeremiah-xuanzang 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Weiyuan Chingseng

weiyuan-chingseng

said

Hey buddies!

I am wondering about something...
Bailing goes on and about and it is players right to choose. Although I am a Rper who has a rule for himself:
Every action I do IC has IC consequences which often are no fun. That includes hospital and jail.
So I am against bailing my character and would not let anyone bail unless really IC reason is reasonable.

Anyway, I did come across Rpers that are not allowed to be bailed but as player I wouldn't know.
I wonder if we could have a system added where we can write whether they can be bailed or not.
I had to find out IC that they cannot be bailed before 12 hours, but it says nowhere in rookie guide.
Nor do I have IC rules how things work. How they can bail, what payment they can use. Whether they may be bailed out or not. These things are not specified. Basically, as new cops, you have no clue what you can and cannot do IC.

But my point is: I had a prisoner I wanted to rp with for 'revenge' which happened and is successful, but would I have been two hours too late, he would be bailed and he would be out of prison before I could play. Also, a lot charges are made where even a superior told me IC to make an NPC note that an inmate cannot be bailed. But how do I bring this in attention? Because next thing I know, someone who doesn't know about it can bail them out. It kind of makes no sense.

We could also perhaps another rule to it. Which does not involve a system but IC/OOC knowledge.
Before bailing: IM the person who put the arrest down and ask if the person is allowed to get bailed.
I think that is the safest, or perhaps add in arrest report to ask before bail, or whatever.

Please give your thoughts. I don't know how to explain my thoughts.

May 11, 2014 at 1:49 pm
Profile photo of Jason Jestyr

jason-jestyr

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 12, 2014 at 12:31 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.