Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Us Toddlers! (Question; Thoughts)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of epic Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of jessa

Anonymous

said

I play Jessa Cerise (Jessa Ree) In CD who is 2yrs old. As we all know toddlers need a parental/adult/or other figure with us. & Like others & myself We oft turn to the NPC. I found a cute stroller that has a 'nanny' pushing the stroller. I do not make it; But I got it for myself i thought it'd be a cute idea since logically Most Sitters;Nanny's aren't gonna cart the toddlers around on their hips/backs when the kids are tired. So when you are npcing your sitter this is a cute idea Duddles by Pippie Fizzle the stroller is 200L & color changeable. Comes options with a goth, neko, normal nanny or if your really creative a dog pulling the stroller around 😀

I have a question that needs an opinion or final say cuz I have read on the forums but possibly missed about binkies - the sounds they make realistically can drive people nuts so I try to turn my off but what do you guys think on it?

Same thing I have another toddler question that needs an opinion or final say. Diapers/Pull-Ups. I think if your say under 4 it's realistic for kids to wear em specially for roleplay purposes. HOWEVER Even I don't have the diaper on 24/7 and ask random adults to go changing me. I think it should be for the most part part of a scene but not everyone is comfy with changing a kids diaper/pull up. So pull ups/diapers yes? if so what are thoughts on them & the like..

ty for reading my blabber 😀

-Jessa

September 28, 2009 at 2:28 am
Profile photo of Drew Dwi

Drew Dwi

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

October 3, 2009 at 12:20 am
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

October 6, 2009 at 10:45 pm
Profile photo of epic

Anonymous

said

October 13, 2009 at 8:48 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.