Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 4 months, 1 week ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Summer Art Class?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Esperanza Hernandoz esperanza-hernandoz 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of laurenlowtide

Anonymous

said

So I have a lot of Art background irl and was thinking I could probably tech some art classes for the school aged kids. That is if anyone is interested in something like that? It would probably be once a week and wouldn't start for a couple of weeks but I think it could be fun. I could teach art basics, the color wheel, shading, art elements and designs, and art history. I could also have weekly assignments that the kids could do. My character is an art education major right now so maybe this could be like a credit like thing for her? She is also working on becoming more mentally stable and I think this would help her keep her mind off of things, due to the fact that she loves art and children. I know there isn't a lot going on at the Seaside schools and I think this would be a good start to bring it back to life. Just post your input, good/bad idea, good times to hold it, and if I get enough kid players interested, I'll start making up some plans.

June 15, 2011 at 8:42 am
Profile photo of dawn-hera

dawn-hera

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 26, 2011 at 3:33 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.