Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Social Workers & Case Files

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tre Anonymous 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

I wanted to open up a discussion on social workers. I'm interested in throwing up an office front in the new build for workers to help organize the work that's going on here. By organizing, I mean setting up a means to get into the roles new players want (group inviter), objects to access case files, links to relevant forums/wiki pages, and a place to setup IC meetings. It may also be the safe zone for cops to drop off and process juveniles. The case that the officer opens there can later be picked up by social workers. It'll be a pretty neat and organized system that can be used to track and integrate RP between diff municipal departments (PD to social workers - perhaps social workers to schools).

At the moment, I see social work in CD revolving around juveniles. Is there any interest or value in expanding that role to other areas of the RP that -need- attention? What are some recurring issues we see today that could be addressed with a refreshed SW group? I really have to thank Tre and all those actively involved; the group has definitely driven a lot of good RP.

Overall, I see the social workers as a nice intermediary between CD RP and SS RP. Notice the distinction I'm making here between the two groups; the way SS is being approached is it's own localized RP community. We shouldn't assume that the new players coming to SS would want to expand their RP into CD. In fact, the more time they spend RP'ing and enjoying school campus, the better it will allow SS to grow as a whole. So, please keep that in mind when jumping into the discussion:)

October 21, 2010 at 9:47 pm
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

October 22, 2010 at 2:06 am
Profile photo of melrose

Anonymous

said

October 23, 2010 at 12:24 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

October 25, 2010 at 3:27 pm
Profile photo of melrose

Anonymous

said

October 25, 2010 at 5:39 pm
Profile photo of latisha

Anonymous

said

October 28, 2010 at 12:35 pm
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

October 28, 2010 at 8:44 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.