Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 4 months, 1 week ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Realism with Kids

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bebe Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

Yes I am going to bring this subject up again because its pissing me off. Yes i realize that we have adults who play unrealistic roles but the kids group is what is near and dear to my heart and the unrealistic portrayal of kids are pushing people out of roleplays. Yes if a person choses to stomp out of CD because they are annoyed with a few select players then yea they can take there ball and go home I understand that but I also understand how annoying it is when scene after scene after scene gets messed up because kids are being unrealistic then we have a problem. A big problem.

So maybe kids can try to be a little real and think what would a kid there age do? Would they drink in a public place where a social worker or police oficer would be sure to stop them or hmmm maybe go back behind the alley. Would they taunt a weapon carrying thug or maybe stay away keeping there mouths shut and telling there parents anything they learned. Would they continually go around looking for fights just to rep there gang when there not even teenagers or maybe would they try to stay away from getting injured or arrested.

Seriously if youve never played a kid then how about sitting back and being mild kind of observing. Likewise if you don't know how to fight without being a Ninja then just watch a bit you can learn how to roleplay without getting into every fight.

Now of course we knew when seaside oppened that we would have to work with kids to help them with roleplay and to learn but when the advice were giving is ignored and the behavior keeps happening it leaves us looking what are we going to do to protect roleplay in hathian. One idea that is floating is not letting kids in Hathian proper but only the outlying sims and i can see this might be necessary awhile I hate the idea for the many great roleplaying kids who work there butts off to have a realistic character. Anyyhow im at work so thats all i can say now.
Now

March 22, 2010 at 5:55 pm
Profile photo of epic

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 22, 2010 at 10:36 pm
Profile photo of dakodagirl

Anonymous

said

March 23, 2010 at 1:27 am
Profile photo of tre

Anonymous

said

March 23, 2010 at 4:44 am
Profile photo of chance

Anonymous

said

March 23, 2010 at 10:33 pm
Profile photo of epic

Anonymous

said

March 24, 2010 at 3:43 am
Profile photo of mitzi

Anonymous

said

March 29, 2010 at 4:26 am
Profile photo of paigeyjewell

Anonymous

said

March 29, 2010 at 4:44 am

rabid-bedlam

said

March 29, 2010 at 5:09 am
Profile photo of mitzi

Anonymous

said

March 29, 2010 at 5:10 pm
Profile photo of josie-m

josie-m

said

March 29, 2010 at 5:32 pm

rabid-bedlam

said

March 30, 2010 at 1:37 am
Profile photo of dakodagirl

Anonymous

said

March 30, 2010 at 1:52 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Realism with Kids’ is closed to new replies.