Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

OPEN APOLOGY TO DARKMIST FIRECASTER (Jerry @ CME)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of summerskye Anonymous 14 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of summerskye

Anonymous

said

DarkMist, Summer tried really hard to read her apology to Jerry today but Miss Dewshine kept shooting down her requests. Then the policeman came and hauled him off to Juvie Hall. Dunno when Summer will see Jerry again so I am printing it here if that is alright to do....pls deliver a copy.

HI Jerry, I tole Miss Billie I would say sorrie to you but de truth is I just gonna say sorrie that you misunderstood wut happened! I did NOT call you POOPhead. I oney called you "Pophead" cuz I think you are good-looking like Pop (of tha "Snap, Crackle, Pop trio" on my Wice Krispies box) okay? Also, I did NOT stand near you to invade your space, NO WAY! I was just moving closer so I could share some of my allowance money wif you and I will give you some now if we are still frienbs, okay? So basically, I am just saying sorrie for tha misunderstanding but I did nuffin' wrong at all. 😀

Love, Summers

May 5, 2009 at 6:51 am
Profile photo of jerry

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 5, 2009 at 10:39 pm
Profile photo of summerskye

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 6, 2009 at 10:25 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.