Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

New Teacher: Health/PE

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw tessi-snowpaw 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Rory McAuley

anasilan kytori

said

[Crossposting this to the elementary because as far as I know Sofia is teaching at both, I apologize if that's not the right thing to do! As for classes, etc -- I'll happily do them whenever a few people or more are online and interested, or can set a time!]

The blurb in the newsletter reads:

And in further news, Seaside is happy to welcome Sofia Keolanui to the teaching staff. Surfing fans might recognize the name, but for those who don't follow the sport, Ms. Keolanui is from a well-known family in the surfing world and had a successful career on the wave before recently settling in Hathian. She will be teaching health and physical education at both the high school and primary school, and looks forward to getting to know the staff, parents and students of Seaside!

At the bottom of the article is a picture of a 20-something Hawaiian woman giving a thumbs up and grinning, traditional Hawaiian tattoos running from her shoulders to her forearms where they peek out of the sleeves of her t-shirt.

May 10, 2011 at 6:54 am
Profile photo of melrose

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 10, 2011 at 8:30 am
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.