Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 week, 3 days ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Police Bikes for the HPD ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jessica Susser jessica-susser 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Tiffa Jun

Tiffa Jun

said

Hello all, i know i am still pretty new and most might not know me.

In my off duty time i was thinking about the HPD and Hathian and i came to the conclusion that having Police Cars and SUV´s is a nice thing but also Hathian has small alleys and a pretty active MC.

So i came up with the question .. Why not having cops on bikes?

I know bikes are not as safe as cars but bikes are faster and can go where cars won´t.

On the other side it would give us cops a little more options on vehicles and play f.e. building a bike squad.

So i made a search on Marketplace to look for a bike which looks nice and fits into the primlimits.

I found one and as the prims was unsure i contacted the support of the maker to ensure that our primlimit is not overpassed.

Further i got asured that the bikes are mod so we could get our signs and patches on.

HPD Bike

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Wolf-Tactics-R1200-Police-Bike/8457670

creator = Silverpup Howley ( mostly interesting for Nadir in case he wants to speak with the creator )

[11:48]  Lars Howler: All three US versions are 36 land impact and stealth, the one I primarily use is 29. I'll tell my boss to change what it says on the listing for sure.

[11:48]  Lars Howler: And yes, the police bike is 100% customizable and modify

[11:50]  Lars Howler: That would be a great asset to your police force, motorcycles are very agile. But yes, all versions of the motorcycle can be customized to your police force logos

PS.: me personaly would love to drive one of those things soon on the streets of Hathian.

February 21, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Profile photo of Michelob Karu

michelob-karu

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 21, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Profile photo of Jessica Susser

jessica-susser

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 28, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.