Proposal for a "Testing Day " at CU
We have been aware that student are often misinformed or concerned about exposure to sexually transmitted diseases. In order to reduce the student population stress and prevent those illnesses from reaching epidemic proportions, we have joined the faculty in offering a collaborative program to afford the student population with free STD testing.
The program provided under a grant made possible by an anonymous donor, whose life was greatly affected by careless philandering, will allows staff from HGH-Metro D8 to tests the student for such a common STD as
HIV
Herpes
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Hepatitis A, B, C
HPV
Warts
Molluscum Contagiosum
Trichomonas Vaginalis
And other STDs.
Those test will include as needed : Blood Tests, Swab tests, urine tests and in some occasions a physical exam.

Dean Dannika Dryke, Jasmine Slade-Amat and myself have allocated the 3rd Thursday of every months for such task.
Staff will be assigned so student can come at the conveniences
We are hoping everybody involve will work hard to contribute making this important project a great success.
A staff member from HGH-Metro D8 will be assigned each month to cover the "testing "
I would love it if on top of the notice i shall write in HGH group , and municipal chat, you make a Sim wide announcement..
Doctor Lance Amat, COS