In keeping with the general direction set by Nadir and the others Managers I am taking stricter measure to assure that all players who subscribe to the Hospital Group participate actively in medical role-playing.
I don't want to make playing in the hospital an unpleasant chore, but I do expect that if you sign up for the group, which is a serious role, you will make an effort to role-play in it.
To that end I will be monitoring activities reports a little tighter and will put those who are not active off duty . IF you find yourself off duty , contact me or jasmine and we shall develop a plan to reintegrate you. If , you have been placed "off-duty" and I don't hear from you (OOC if you need to share the reason why you are not active ) or (Icly if that fits with your character actions ), I will take you out of the group and you might have to reapply to be accepted again.
Now these stricter measures goes along with mine and jasmine's commitment to be there for all of you both OOC and ICly , especially if you have personal issues to resolve or if you feel some help or clarification is needed.
The hospital role-play is hard but it is also meant to be fun, challenging and creative. Use your wonderful talents to generated exciting role-play.
Thank you all for the great things you make possible.
Lance Amat and jasmine Slade