The regretted departure of our long standing CO-COS: Doctor Tabbie Blackthorne, afforded me the opportunity to makes certain changes I had delayed for way too long. The hospital has expended, and like so many city agencies, we have a large contingent of staff. To improve the efficiency of day-to-day operations, the board has accepted the creation of two separate divisions to be headed each by a division director.

Doctor Epic Harper is appointed director of the Psychiatry and Psychology Division. The Division of Medicine and Surgery will continue with Doctor Jasmine Slade as Director. Please congratulate both.

The department of nursing will remain independent of these but all staff will be under my administration as sole Chief of Staff.

Attached is a complete description of the rest of the hospital staffing. In order to create the new divisions I had to integrate the Morticians' role in the Medicine Department. I am working on a bulletin board that will enable us to tell the staff with mortician skills when a body arrives at the morgue. We have a limit on how many roles we can have within a group, so it is adviced to use the CD titler to indicate when your roleplay an approved specialty. A good example of that is the issue of Senior Nurses. I do not have room for a special role yet i would advice those who will be promoted to use the titler in order to comunicate their status.
The new pager system works wonderfully. Doctors and nurses are expected to use them. The quarterly activities checks will be used when considering promotions.
Transgressions to the Rules and violations of the ethics of medicine will be addressed within the hospital group. More severe trangressions will be brought up to the board. The roles associated with the hospital demand respect for the professions.
Please take the time to familiarize yourself with it. If you have any questions feel free to send me an IM or a notecard..
==================================================================================================
Hathian General Hospital
Dr. Lance Amat - Chief Of Staff over all Hospital divisions and directors. All staff report to the COS
================
Dr. Jasmine Slade - Director of Medicine
Over Medical, Surgery .
Generates notices about division matters. Mentor new physicians, sponsor interns for promotions, Review Forensic reports.
================
Dr. Epic Harper - Director of Psychiatry
Over the Psychiatric Unit
Generates notices about division matters. Mentor new psychiatrists, create inventive methods for Mental Health
================
SR. Physicians -Tabbie Blackthorne, Lake Ansar, Pixie Bloobury, Lexi Bloomberg, Zacch Morane, Malevolent Mesmeriser.
responsible for interns assigned to them

Head Nurse - Ilya Ghost, Jody Jonson
Generates notices about their department matters. Mentor new nurses and sponsor them for promotion

Physicians
Parish Heart
Lana Aster
Dipree Lynagh
Wendy House
Tyler Rhiadra
Parnell Urqhart
Jacinda Harper
Tabbie Blackthorne
Xarious Edo
Foxy Innis
Cath McMahon
Keri Watkin
Sketch Gothly
Rasima Petrovic
Saiko Herbst
Quistis Tinsley
Sage Wylder

Psychiatrists
DrStuart Burns
Rippen Dagger
Dipree Lynagh
Parnell Urquart
Lance Amat
Epic Maidstone Harper
Kandel Burner
Alyson Zhukovsky

Nurses
BeeAnchor latte
Josie Shoonhoven
Brilikase Irata
Lexi Felisimo
Alecto Hawker
Christian Caliber
Eternity Shelman
Geni Orellana
Mercedes Vielle
Kyra Omizu
Helena Horngold
Ilya Ghost
Margaux McAndrews
Kaylee Afterthought
Oly Simoni
MissAnj GossipGirl
Bailey Stromfield
Twilight McMinnar
Elsa Ysabel
Brittany Fadlan
Megan Szerman
Tessa Nider
Aisha Karillion
Aria Vespuciciano
Tellermeyer Oldrich
Marlable Minotaur
Aphorditee Constantine
Destina Strom
Nikki Kristan
Onxx Madden
Jody jonson
Phoebe Hitendra
Kran Kaul

Interns
De gothy
Liam Strazytski
Luna Darling
Attila Petrovic
Parish Heart
Stix Macbain
Derek Tremor
CJ Farina
Londen Adored
Sexxxual Delight
Paulie Broek
Danhia Fitzcarroldo
Rog Messmer
Mojave Arizona
Michelle07 Carter
Markus Perdide
Rachael Karlfeldt
Thyna ree
Zhaku Mhia
Brit Yedmore
Vladislav Ogrimund
Haydn Bellic
Geovanni Gagliano
Jim Sandial
Faith Ubble
Claudia Harcourt
Zack Ziarkower
Anarane Runningbear
Chameleon Blinker
Hotjackie Magic
Scarlett Sands
BeseeZy Somerset
Raoman Howlett
Kia tolsen
Darien Riddler
Galen Constantine
Avianda Destiny
Kiley Harcourt
Karin Dubrovna
Nolan Riederer
Kristaa Wetherby
Asheni Daxter
Jezebel Fenstalker
Angelina Delgado
Sandee Franizzi
Eris Rang
Victoria Teromaximus
Sakura Lefevre
Piece Furloug
Tawdry Burnstein
Catty Jinx
Bellamy Emms
Gaara Saltair

All previous rules and regulations remains in effect unless otherwised announced
The dress code for the hospital, just like for the PD and FD is a must. For Physicians up must only wear a white coat over normal looking clothes on duty. Green scrubs for Interns, Blue scrubs for nurses.