New year is around the corner and with it our traditional annual ritual in delusional aspirations and masochistic , self defeating exercise : The NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. We are may or may not have a Holiday Party at Metro D8, ( I think we should one, and a wild one at that ) but we can't let the new year arrive and watch our pampered patients population go, once again, without the means to at least attempt tugging at one of their most common resolution : (no .. Not that one , silly ) "This is the year I shall give up drugs, I swear" This confident cry, so commonly heard from friends and foes in the morning following the party to end all parties of the night before, will not be unanswered this year.
California and Lindsay Lohan has "Promises" in Malibu , William Robbins may have Hazelden in Minnesota, but we no longer will envy them when Metro D8 opens its most discreet, totally confidential ( well you know how hathian's gossipers are) Very Short term Rehab to be known as HVSTR or HARVEST. This particular brand of total transformation will be relying on methods not used in any of these "other" ones. The famous quote "you reap what you sowed " will have a new meaning at HARVEST. If you don't believe me , wait till your friends , now down to only drinking , will tell at your next party how they manage to dump the blow.
Application will be reviewed under the stiffest confidential process.
Search for a full time "clinic coordinator" are under way.