Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 3 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

Lawyers Poll – Listing Public Cases

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sm0kap0tamus Anonymous 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of denisedomela

Anonymous

said

This is an idea I've been debating on requiring for lawyers to do, but first I would like input and your comments or suggestions on the subject. Anyone can vote and comment but I'd really like to hear from the Lawyers mainly since this effects your roleplay the most. Currently in CS Social workers, city inspectors, parole officers all list cases and clients on public record here in the forums. To perhaps get more incentive for people seeking out active lawyers, I am debating on if lawyers should at least list their cases here or current clients for public record, this type of info would be public knowledge as it were in the real world thru court documents etc. I wouldn't go as far as making it known what your dealings are with said clients but at least showing your active to the roleplay community and gathering a roster of clients, would in my opinion only increase the roleplay that can come your way.

June 25, 2012 at 7:12 pm
Profile photo of sm0kap0tamus

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 25, 2012 at 10:47 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.