Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    admin

Hathian Civil Services

Public Group  |  active 2 months, 4 weeks ago ago

Legal and social services in Hathian.

In search for a lawyer!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of louisar Anonymous 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of desdimonea

Anonymous

said

((Message would be left on the phone service))

[11:29] Desdimonea De Luca (desdimonea.pizzaro) was in the process of leaving a message on the phone to the legal people or whoever they were. She had got up to talk in the kitchen resting her sandwich down there before coming back smiling at Jessica. "I know that mean old cat never gets the mouse because he is smart."

Good afternoon this is, Desdemonia De Luca ((Desdimonea Pizzaro)), I seem to be in a custody battle or something along that nature regarding a child named Jessica Dushku ((Jessicadusku resident)). It seems an officer by the name of Linus Desmond ((mathaiyus resident)). Says he had legal custody over the child, however she was put into my custody by an officer by the name of Sarah Carlucci and I was not informed otherwise or been seen by child services to be told differently. I had went to Desmonds house when Jessica showed me the way to leave him a note and he calls me saying I molested her and that he has video tape to prove such. Which did not happen at ALL I left a note so we could talk as adults and he said in his phone message something about habious corpous. I still have the message on my phone as I did not delete it and along with the text messages preceding that. He has also told a few people including the child that I stab people which is also false. My character is being scorned and the child is devastated to be in his care. Oh it is July 16th, 2011 around 11:30AM ((SLT)). Thank you.

BEEP!

((NC sent as well to the two people in the actual group))

July 16, 2011 at 6:39 pm
Profile photo of louisar

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

September 12, 2011 at 5:08 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.