Hathian Health Inspector Report Template-

Name of Establishment: Super Chopsticks
Name of Owner: Desi ((Desiray Slade))
Investigating Agent: Paul Gomes ((Paulo Spicoli))

((NPC'd as per request of Owner.))
-List violations here-
Contaminated food and drinks that contained traces of the Love Virus as it is called. Results came back positive for yet another case of this horrid virus which seems to have plagued these places. A previous customer who wishes to remain anonymous, has caught the virus from consuming the soup made there. Many of the ingredients in the back shelves were obviously contaminated as most of the containers were left open. This food supply was hazardous and needed to be discarded. The establishment itself within seemed to be satisfactory at best. The owner seemed to be on top of keeping her business in line with sanitation codes as well as OSHA guidelines.

-Owner citations-
The owner has agreed to the terms of my explanation on what the Love Virus was and I explained her food supply should be restocked after her business undergoes another good thorough cleaning. She understands that she will deal with fines and citations as the Board of Health pleases unless she manages her business poorly. I suggested that the owner also recheck the sign out front which read "Missing Pet? No blame us. Blame Hurricane". Fees incurred are $250.00 as I estimated $50.00 was for myself and $200.00 was for the citation. She agreed to pay in cash and I was given the full amount in person. A fax was made after copying the information down for her that contained within the necessary documents. Regular inspections are also recommended in the future if only to catch them off guard.

-Inspector Notes -Although there is no known evidence of dog or feline meat being served to customers, I would still suggest thorough investigations in the future as a side note. The owner didn't wipe her hands prior to greeting me even though she was offering it in a handshake. She then wipes her hands on her pants. The sign out front with the statement I mentioned above was also questionable. To me it sounds like an announcement on their edibles. If nothing is found, it doesn't mean a few more funds can't be squeezed from them. They are foreigners and wouldn't say no to us.