Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 22 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Women’s Defense Course Notice

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lexi Morrison lexi-ella 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of brannen

Anonymous

said

Final Exam

Yeah. Thought that’d get your attention. I know it’s kind of early, but it needs to be addressed well ahead of time. Due to the weird nature of this class on the university records and public availability, students will have two options for their final. The student will select which option she prefers, and each option will have equal weight with the other one. To put it short, option one has as much heft as option two and I’ll grade you fair no matter which you choose.

Option One: A ten page paper, double spaced, no more than 1.25” margins per edge in no larger than 12 point font. The topic of the paper is to be three scenario studies of your choice. You will describe the setting, the methods which the subject can take to enhance her security, outline potential attack scenarios and appropriate responses. I’m not a stickler on perfect grammar but if you don’t at least spellcheck the paper I’m going to be very, very disappointed. Papers are due to the end of exam week. ((OOC: No, I’m not expecting a 10 page paper. If you want to toss together a single scenario on a notecard though I’ll give you feedback and it’ll provide class RP fodder.))

Option Two: A simulation scenario in which the student will demonstrate her grasp of the skills covered in this course. In short, you will be introduced into an environment, given a goal, be stalked and assaulted (within the guidelines of the class) during this time. You will be graded on how aware of the situation you remained, the precautions you took, and how well you reacted to the assault. You will NOT be penalized if you fail to escape, though bonus points will be awarded if you do.

As usual, questions to me. The sign up sheet for which exam type you want is below, use it soon so I can make arrangements for environment and staff for option two.

January 4, 2010 at 4:32 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

January 4, 2010 at 5:11 pm
Profile photo of brannen

Anonymous

said

January 4, 2010 at 5:14 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

January 4, 2010 at 5:16 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

January 4, 2010 at 6:17 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

January 4, 2010 at 10:44 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

January 5, 2010 at 5:53 pm
Profile photo of Lexi Morrison

lexi-ella

said

January 14, 2010 at 12:00 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

January 14, 2010 at 3:09 pm
Profile photo of runya-vita

runya-vita

said

January 14, 2010 at 7:02 pm
Profile photo of rowan

Anonymous

said

January 14, 2010 at 10:14 pm
Profile photo of brannen

Anonymous

said

January 28, 2010 at 6:01 pm
Profile photo of Lexi Morrison

lexi-ella

said

January 29, 2010 at 10:45 pm
Profile photo of carol-helstein

carol helstein

said

February 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

February 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.