Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 4 days, 15 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Whisper Down the Lane

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of psylocke Anonymous 14 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of the-oracle

the-oracle

said

BLOG ENTRY 5/17/09

We all have a mission, a purpose. We are all destined. I used to believe I was destined to be a vetrinarian. Like most my destiny did not mire within the confines of mediocrity, I was planning to be a vet who could not only heal animals, but talk to them. When I turned ten years old and still could not understand the cacaphony of noises made by the family dog, cat, parrot or hamster I began anew.

It would take me a number of years to come to an epiphany. I cant tell you how many years, that would be revealing to much and my new destiny relies heavily on anonymity. Not so much that it would be bad for you to know who I am, but it wouldn't be as delicious.

You see I am The Oracle. I am the one to offer you the information you were lacking, that you didnt even know you needed. That you didnt even know you wanted. But you want what I am offering. Because I only deal in the scandalous, the wicked, the drippingly, decadently satisfying.

Gossip

It will be about the people you know at Columtreal. Your teachers. How entertaining. Your enemies. How satisfying. Your friends. How terrible..no wonderful..no terrible.

Sometimes it is about you.

So how does this work? I see you. I am among you. I am watching you. And you will talk to me. Because I have no problem putting in print what you want the world to know and your nemesis doesnt.

So lets get this started. Together we can pick them off one by one.

Game?

Got Info? PM me. Publishing your juiciest bits. Never your name.

Drippingly decadent,
The O

May 18, 2009 at 5:16 pm
Profile photo of ava-delacroix

ava-delacroix

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

May 19, 2009 at 4:48 pm
Profile photo of carol-helstein

carol helstein

said

May 25, 2009 at 10:16 pm
Profile photo of psylocke

Anonymous

said

May 26, 2009 at 5:23 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.