Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 9 hours, 3 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

State of Campus: CUPS report

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw tessi-snowpaw 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Connor Kharg

lancelantash resident

said

Well, for the past month, i've pushed hard to get more CUPS members and get some investigations. As of two nights ago, the CUPS investigations have been ignored by all members but myself. That's about 4 investigation that have been sceduled a week in advance at different times trying to meet other people's needs. No one's showed up. So, i'm calling it quits. As of this post, CUPS is defunked. That doesn't mean Lance won't hold investigations, they just won't be anything official and will be completely off-the-cuff as it were. I can't keep dedicating so much time to this without any RP happening because of it.
That doesn't mean i'm leaving CU, though. On the contrary. From this point forward, i'll be trying to build a fraternity to go along with Rhys' sorority. Maybe that will do better. Maybe not. Either way, i'll keep everyone informed. And should i ever get the required number of people to create the frat, you'll see some official logos and such about the group.

May 31, 2013 at 5:39 am
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 5, 2013 at 2:19 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.