Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 week ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Question for CU mods/admins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fr. Benedict caelicorn resident 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Fr. Benedict

caelicorn resident

said

Hi there! I've noticed in my brief tenure here that some students aren't getting much college related RP going, and I'm also having a little trouble encouraging participation to join my classes.

So what I thought I'd posit to you is something I've seen work on different RPs I've been a part of. A blind date!

These blind dates would not be romantic, of course - the name would simply come from a blind pairing with a RP partner that they could then do a session with, whether it be having lunch between classes around the pond, or passing in the university corridor etc etc. Even grouping trios blindly could work! This would just help people to get to know potential rp buddies, and see if they have an interest in following through and rping together on their own impetus.

I have seen that there's a CU party scheduled for this sat, and will definitely be along to that if I am available.

June 17, 2015 at 10:40 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.