Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 day, 8 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

P.E. Anyone?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of phoenix Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Alexander Brown

vladislav ogrimund

said

So I've been thinking...

As some of you might know I have been running a Business Studies Class for a while now. But it'd be silly not to admit it is kinda boring... at least compared to more active subjects so to speak.

I also noticed the dead sport aspect in CU. Basically, all that remains is a never used Gym and Football field (apart from last time for the AU Concert) and the skeleton of a football team who's members, correct me if I am wrong, never show.

So I was thinking about starting a Physical Education course and taking on the role of CU Coach. The actual classes and course material I still have to figure out, although the plan is to put in both a lot of practical and a tiny bit of theory. Apart from the classes, I would also like to form up a team of some sort. First thing that came to mind was American Football, especially since the character that will be doing this was an ex-player of it in his own college days. But as Izzy pointed out there are barely any male students left in CU and the ones that are don't seem interested in sports. So instead I was floating between a Female Volleyball or Basketball team (could just add a temp net to the basketball court in case of Volley).

Before I go along with the plan though, I wanted to get opinions and suggestions from you, since after all you'll be the ones attending and taking part ;P

Personally, I think adding a sports aspect back into CU might help in getting it up and running again, as well as give it events to attend to and organisations to form out of. What's a College team without the cheerleaders, for instance? Not to mention if we get some sort of team up and running in a sport, as an event we could organise a match against a foreign team we find from another RP sim or something.

So yeah, shoot your suggestions. *ducks under cover*

Wolf

November 16, 2009 at 12:08 am
Profile photo of Lexi Morrison

lexi-ella

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

November 16, 2009 at 5:30 pm
Profile photo of leo

Anonymous

said

November 16, 2009 at 7:35 pm

lexi-ella

said

November 17, 2009 at 11:45 am
Profile photo of lara

Anonymous

said

November 22, 2009 at 1:18 am
Profile photo of lara

Anonymous

said

November 22, 2009 at 12:36 pm
Profile photo of ceb

Anonymous

said

November 22, 2009 at 12:47 pm

lexi-ella

said

November 23, 2009 at 1:21 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.