Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 9 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

New CU Group/Organisation

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lexi Morrison lexi-ella 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of missudimo

Anonymous

said

EDIT 5|8|11: I've had some interest in the group and have enough to put an approval through. If anyone else is interested (CU Students) give me a yell OOC and we can RP you into the gathering once it's approved.

So just uhm. Let me know what you think. Send me an IM in world if you think your character would be interested!

Agatha Udimo / Francheska Writer

Name: God for Life

Group: The GFL group are those true Southern Americans. The elite of the race. The people who ARE going to get into Heaven. Why? Because they push thier ideas down your throat and arent shy when it comes to preaching on the sidewalk. Francheska "Effy" Udimo had found God again and she wants to show people the error of thier ways.

Huh?: Francheska was well off, was a solid Christian. Until her sister died and she had to find out from a third party. Now two years later, Francheska has crawled from the rubble, still addicted to drugs, in complete denial about her problem. Insistant that she find God and be forgiven she's recruiting other people who know, God is for Life. No matter what.

The Purpose: The purpose behind GFL is to promote God. Simply. Hathian is in the 'Deep South' and The Christains need to be loud and proud and purge people of thier sins. God knows there's alot of sinner sin Hathian.
What will they do?: GFL Will have weekly gatherings on the weekends. They'll pray on Campus, have prayer sessions, hand out mini bibles and flyers. They'll be the group that'll be outside Gay Pride gatherings with picket signs saying how wrong they are. Wearing gold crosses to symbolise thier beliefe that God is for Life.

August 3, 2011 at 12:02 am
Profile photo of punky

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

August 3, 2011 at 12:20 am
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

August 3, 2011 at 1:19 am

Anonymous

said

August 3, 2011 at 1:49 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

August 3, 2011 at 10:09 am

Anonymous

said

August 3, 2011 at 11:33 am
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

August 3, 2011 at 11:40 am

Anonymous

said

August 3, 2011 at 1:46 pm
Profile photo of james-matfield

james-matfield

said

August 4, 2011 at 7:13 am
Profile photo of Lexi Morrison

lexi-ella

said

August 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.