Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 11 hours, 56 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Intro to Forensics and Criminology – Course Notes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of blossom-szaberwick blossom-szaberwick 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of blossom-szaberwick

blossom-szaberwick

said

Hi All!

I was really pleased at how Blossom's first lecture went for Intro to went but aware giving the handouts was a little clunky. As long as there is a wider interest in the course, I thought I would put the course hand-outs from the first session here as posts - as well as the final assignment details - Planning Blossom's murder.

I'll add anything useful after each class here. If you have any IC or OOC questions, feel free to IM/NC me or post here too.

Thanks,

Bx

Course Description:
<p style="color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4;">Intro to Criminology and Forensics.<br style="line-height: 1.4;" />AKA – How to get away with Murder.</p>
<p style="color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4;">A hands on course designed to showcase the criminology / forensics career.</p>
<p style="color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4;">There will be 4 sessions in total – taking the format of a mock crime scenes and hands on experiments. The over arching assignment and final paper is simple – Kill your instructor, Blossom without getting caught. Theoretically of course.</p>
<p style="color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4;">Students will get hands on experience with Criminology and Forensics elements and have opportunities to collate information on Blossom in order to plan her theoretical murder.</p>
<p style="color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4;">All classes are designed to work stand alone too – so please don’t worry if you haven’t attended any previous sessions.</p>

October 15, 2023 at 11:12 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.