CU appears to be a lot bigger than it's previous setup ... one of the goals here is to position CU RP around an entire "college town" than just campus. With the addition of rentable units (Greek Row) now available ON the RP parcel, we are allowing folks to rent it for any IC purpose, which includes sorority/frat homes to an IC business. I'm sure students/faculty could use things like a competing bookstore, general supplies, deli, etc. -- something realistic you'd find near campus!

The buildings are setup such that you could have a storefront on the first floor, and live in the loft upstairs.

The price/prims we've kept at a very generous rate as to promote RP on the campus. The 3 story buildings are L$400 for 100 prims; the 2 story are $375 for 75 prims.

The Looter themed row home is going to be open as a "school spirit" store as some recommended here as well as a public meeting lounge for campus clubs / ASB on the upper floors.

If you're interested in renting something on Greek Row, simply run your IC biz idea by Dannika, Tessi, or myself, and I'll get those payment terminals unlocked for you.

If you have ideas for any other groups, run them by Danni or Tessi.

Please spread the word!