The parcel is now going up for sale, because its time for Bebe G. to go. But that's not the only reason I am posting here today.

I want to thank all the people and characters that RPed and interacted at the tower over the course of its life, and especially I want to thank the renters, personally, for being a part of the whole thing, and my double gratitude for all the various renters that helped keep it form being a financial burden...much much thanks...you all know who you were!!

I feel lucky it was never a burden in that way, but my time has become extremely limited and I can't maintain a character at CU. So I want to thank the various RP renters--fireman, police-officer(s), CU staff, CU students, CD criminals, friends, CD business owners, lovers 😉 , etc., and most unfortunately the place was being rented up until its last days. And my biggest apologies to those I had to throw out on the street...big sorry guys, I hope you can forgive me.

It wasn't just renters that made this tower alive, their friends came and had parties. We had several naked pool parties (indoor of course), and a few lucid penthouse parties...wink wink...and lastly it held two awesome live and RPed live concerts (mentioned elsewhere in these posts) ...all very wonderful memories, and all very positive memories...for that I thank all of you, it was a blast!

And...and...don't wanna forget, thanks much too Nadir for supplying all the great urban textures so that the building looked like a part of the Hathian 'scape (inside and out)!!

Bebe Ganesvoort

P.S. Special thanks to Jadzia for the little things like helping with the elevators and organizing some parties...