Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 23 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

forum / calendar updates

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of admin admin 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

hi peeps,

I spent some spare time I had at work to start some updates around the calendar and forums. I'm in the process of theming CU's subforum so it's very specific to the campus community. All I gotta do now is come up with a decent background for this forum and the visual part should be done .. I also will try and integrate flickr more directly into the forum so it shows some of the latest images, as well as integrating some stats from in-world like how many avatars were seen on campus in the last 15 min, etc.

I've also made another important update to the calendar system we use here -- i've put disclaimers where necessary about timezones. I've also removed forum birthdays from appearing from the calendar, as well as added "event types" so you can designate a general campus event or class. Classes will be highlighted in the purple color on the calendar. We'd like to encourage more use of this so please spread the word to other RP'ers! One of the things you'll see by this weekend is the ability to see these same campus events in-world! I'll rig board objects around campus that can be clicked on to get a listing of upcoming classes (will be seen as a green object IM). I'll also append upcoming classes/events automatically to the daily "campus news" IM people get (micronotices).

February 25, 2011 at 12:19 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

February 25, 2011 at 11:15 am
Profile photo of punky

Anonymous

said

February 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm
Profile photo of mel

Anonymous

said

February 28, 2011 at 11:33 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

March 1, 2011 at 2:15 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.