Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 day, 20 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Proposal] Lamda Tau Pi – Frat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ericarmey Resident ericarmey-resident 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

DATE: 01/21/14

PROPOSAL BY: ericarmey Resident

GROUP NAME: Lambda Tau Pi

FORUM ID:

MEMBERS: ericarmey Resident, , ,

BACKSTORY: This organization hopes to gather some of the students together to learn and help each other with college and have a few parties, like any frat. it hopes to serve as a place where students can go to be with brothers and have fun.

UNIQUE: Our organization is unique because we are not only focused on partying but also the educational side of college. if a brother needs help we help him the best we can to help him get through college.

EXP:i am the leader of a theater club in real life and have the natural talent to organize things and keep them flowing.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS:We plan to align against CU Derps for some competitive fun, hoping to organize things with them to raise school spirit and have fun.

IDEAS:i want to organize fun competitive events for students to partake in that will be unique and fun for anyone who attends. i also hope to draw people in to CU with the Organization by showing them how much fun we can have.

OTHER DETAILS:

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

January 21, 2014 at 4:24 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

January 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘[CU Proposal] Lamda Tau Pi – Frat’ is closed to new replies.