Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 day, 12 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Proposal] CU Looters Football

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alice Smith dannika dryke 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

CU Looters Football
By Sayyid Umarov

BACKGROUND: The Columtreal Looters football team will be the heart of regular extra-curricular activity on campus, from which a variety of social events may extend. We will not only roleplay practices and games, but have established connections with other organizations and businesses, such as Gein Burger for catering and Valmont's Irish Pub for a team bar, which we can enhance overall Den roleplay with. Another significant benefit is to work closely with the cheerleaders, stimulating each others' play. The presence of an active and popular team lends identity and energy to the campus as a whole.

UNIQUE: No other organized sports team, or sporting events, exist in Hathian. CU Looters Football provides actual athletic roleplay, large-scale sporting events and team identity.

EXP: I've organized quite a number of Columtreal events throughout the years, from the bake sale, to the police protest rally, to a plot revolving around cocaine theft, to numerous campus murders. I've recently been organizing parties and other social events.

FLAWS:

WORK WITH OTHERS: CU Looters Football has substantial ties with the CU Cheer Squad, a catering sponsorship with Gein Burger and a "team bar" arrangement with Valmont's Irish Pub. We hope to extend co-sponsorship opportunities to other Hathian businesses, and involve the nascent HTV in our play.

IDEAS: I think the scope of the football program is such that it will have profound effect and demanded effort. I do intend to teach a course on one of my alts, though. I also feel the next step is to organize teachers such that we have a substitute system in place. Students often arrive eager to class, only to find the absence of a teacher eliminates the roleplay. If a requirement of being a CU Lecturer was to commit a substitute for the time slot of the class - even a regularly attending student to function as TA - that would keep academic play flowing. But, primarily I'm focusing on the football team, assisting the cheer squad, and organizing events related to those.

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

May 18, 2014 at 8:22 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

May 18, 2014 at 8:24 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.