Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 2 days, 17 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

CU Introduction NC Addition.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of misti Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of fabian

Anonymous

said

In my opinion I think the introduction notecard not only at CU but in CD could use a little bit of improvement, though as a start if feedback is good we can try with CU intro NC.

It would simply be great if there was an attacked seperate notecard in the welcome note, with a list of sororities/fraternities, a description of each, and a contact person.

It is something very easily done, a one time bit of work that needs a minimum of updating. Once done Nadir or BeBe can implement it in 2 seconds.

I see a lot of newcomemrs at CU, and while the classes are awesome rp opportunities, the whole RP seem a bit hard to access if not in one of the greek houses, so by making it more accessible with a list, description and contact person, each house should get a boost in memberbase, which ultimately would lead to more roleplay in Black Bottom and CD in general.

Feedback wanted.

March 17, 2010 at 6:48 am
Profile photo of misti

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 17, 2010 at 8:24 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.