Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 5 days, 18 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

[CU Club] Columtreal University (CU) Photo Club & Yearbook Committee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ellexiz Resident ellexiz resident 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Maxine

Esmeralda Siamendes

said

Columtreal University (CU) Photo Club & Yearbook Committee

By: Ellexiz Resident
Type: CU Club

BACKGROUND: Columtreal University (CU) Photo Club & Yearbook Committee will be a place where students can share their images taken on or around campus, (all photo's must follow the CU's rules & regulations) or related to any CU event, however must also adhere to the high standards of CU Photo club & Yearbook Committee.

UNIQUE: At the moment, I don't believe CU has a photography club & Yearbook Committee, to capture the students moments at the time and the goal of this club will be to promote positive images of our university and promote an environment where students can share their creativity and add to the overall experience at Columtreal Group. Photo's will be reviewed and if approved will be added to the CU Photo Club & Yearbook Committee approved* flickr/FB Groups. This club is not going to be promoting any sexual or violence related pictures so all images will be reviewed and held to our clubs standards. Again, this club is to promote positive images of CU and if you wish to take those kinds of pictures, they can be shared with CD's own flickr page.

EXP: I have a lot of good ideas, and I know I need a good support team in order to make something good...amazing. I'd just like to honestly have a normal experience

WORK WITH OTHERS: Well, the goal is to be a contributor to all CU related groups and events.

IDEAS: As stated in my previous response, I have a lot of ideas and plan to get involved with all CU related events as we would like to capture those moments and have a way to commemorate the CU student body and faculty by working on Yearbooks that can be provided to CU members and they will have something they can keep their positive memories and highlighting their time at CU. All members of CU would be included as a new member myself... I certainly cannot do this without the veterans help!

August 24, 2015 at 6:56 am
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.