Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 13 hours, 5 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Columtreal University Paranormal Society!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allie Slade allestria slade 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Connor Kharg

lancelantash resident

said

So, as some have found out, i'm trying to help boost CU Rp back into strong activity as used to be before CD4 was finished. CU was a huge place with many classes a week, that a ton of people enjoyed. With my new alt Lance Lantash, i've been around campus more than anyone else trying to have at least one person around often so people know there will be someone to RP with.

To this end, i would like to start up the CU Paranormal Society! With all the fires and murders aroudn town, i think it would be hilarious for a group of students to go to places around town and do ghost hunts at notoriously dangerous locales such as the rave warehouse, the abandoned buildings, maybe even some of the businesses "during late night". I've already been told by cymbal keahi that I could use the Asylum, her dance club ex-mental facility, as one of our hunting grounds. I think it would be a great addition that never really took off back in the day.

So if anyone's interested, feel free to drop me an IM in world at lancelantash.residen, shazhadgaspar.resident, or coyoti.kharg.

July 2, 2012 at 12:30 am
Profile photo of carson

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

July 11, 2012 at 8:08 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.