Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 8 hours, 53 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Christmas Fair

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of punky Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of punky

Anonymous

said

So. After talks with Black Bottom's favourite landlord, the idea of a christmas fair came into fruition. I think it would be excellent to have it played through the whole sim, especially with the new build, it's even more of a reason for people to go and explore. It could like, be all set up for the week before the winter ball, which finishes the week nicely. All the sororities, and the cheerleaders, could set up events etc to keep the rp coming, and everyone on campus could be involved! We could even have the faculty set up something. I really like the thought of having a tongue in cheek Santa's grotto! I have the perfect Santa in mind 😈 Thoughts?

December 7, 2010 at 9:25 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

December 8, 2010 at 10:50 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

December 9, 2010 at 12:07 am
Profile photo of punky

Anonymous

said

December 9, 2010 at 12:33 am
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

December 9, 2010 at 5:18 pm
Profile photo of punky

Anonymous

said

December 13, 2010 at 9:36 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.