Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 hours, 30 minutes ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Chicks with Balls…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alice Smith dannika dryke 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

That got your attention? Good.

Ok, we all know that we have a "Head Coach", but the thing about that is, where are the teams?

So how about this, for those who don't want to be cheerleaders but want to do sports related stuff:

Get a team of some sort, we have a new gym that has hoops in it so we can go that way, or we can do something else that would use what we now have. Basketball, soccer, volleyball, regardless of the chosen sport, the team will be about the RP, within the team, with the Cheerleaders and with the campus as a whole. Yes, obviously this will be a girls team, there aren't enough guys on campus to form a bobsled team, let alone anything substantial. Again, it's going to be about RP, not about trowing some scripted ball. The game is just a quick display, the team is what matters.

Right now this is about seeing if there is any interest and to get ideas, if we can get something going here then we can flesh out ideas and see what will work best. I'm not going to spout off some ideas and say that's how it's going to be, I want this to be fun. So post your ideas and let's get the balls rolling or flying or whatever they may end up doing.

December 31, 2010 at 5:56 am
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

January 1, 2011 at 4:36 pm
Profile photo of admin

admin

said

January 1, 2011 at 5:03 pm
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

January 1, 2011 at 10:37 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

January 4, 2011 at 4:39 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.