Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 6 days, 20 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

BETA IOTA CHI – CU Sorority – updated proposal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage sabrina morningstar 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

sabrina morningstar

said

BETA IOTA CHI (BIX) - “B-I-CHI’s for life”

Founding members: Morgan Voltaire, Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage (Sabrina Morningstar), Xae Li (xaelinn) and Sibel Li (sibelsin)

From the descendants of the old Eta Alpha Beta (HAB) sorority

Beta Iota Chi (BIX) is an exclusive sorority founded by the daughters of old money families, the kind who owned plantations and slaves or estates back in the day, and were brought up on traditional values. These old money families are all batshit crazy (think of Schitt’s creek) even if some have since lost their fortunes and live off old glories and in crumbling mansions, full of decadent tastes, incest, and lies, and their daughters are no different. Events: Being the center of attention is what BIX is all about so they throw the most outrageous Gatsby-esque parties. Getting an invite to a BIX private party means you’ve either made it on campus, or are in big trouble with the sorority. The BIX sorority house in Columtreal is set on an old plantation house so there are plenty of spaces to throw events and big parties such as a toga party, spa days for the sorority girls, and charity events to help the less fortunate. UNIQUE: BIX is set up to be hated and spark jealousy. Even when they do nice things like help the less fortunate or the fashionably challenged. Think Cruel Intentions, Mean Girls, Gossip Girl and Scream Queens with the most elitist sorority girls you can imagine. BIX only recruits from a pool of appropriate ladies at Columtreal who must have the proper background and style, though those with the right background who don’t always follow tradition may also be considered, often as a “project” of one of the existing sisters. BIX often take on projects to "groom" other girls and develop social networks and the groups overall social reach. BIX routinely looks down on anyone else poorer than them or dressed poorly, which is most people.

EXPERIENCE: I have been rping at Columtreal for around 15 years and ran my own sorority,.

IDEAS: BIX will carry out Hazing of new members and others on campus, routinely look down on cheerleaders, On Wednesdays we wear pink (non-negotiable!).

UNIQUE:

EXP:

IDEAS: My plan is to hold weekly meetings with all sisters and pledges. We will plan events as a group, with the ultimate final say being between Sabrina Morningstar and myself.

OTHER:

January 6, 2023 at 4:18 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘BETA IOTA CHI – CU Sorority – updated proposal’ is closed to new replies.