Go Looters!

So, I have returned from vacation, relaxed, recharged, and ready for another Semester of Looting!  Well...teaching, but you get the idea haha.  I'll have an exact schedule of classes in the next couple of days, and I'm just nailing down my RL school schedule first, so I need to base it around that.  So, stay in the loop for exact dates and time.  However, I'll be doing an Anthropology class going over a series of Pre-Columbian societies, for those who want more classic academic type play.

Also, I will be returning to be the Coach of the Cheer Squad...or rather, starting to be it.  I wasn't really sure what to do with it last time, so I know it kind of fizzled, and I apologize for that.  I figured one of the things that CU is missing to draw people to it is some kind of...drama or conflict in the stories and interactions...I'm speaking ICly of course, not OOC drama 😉  Anyways, my plan is that on top of the classic parts of cheering at games and school pep and what have you, Gabby is going to try and steer the cheer squad to be her sort of...unofficial campus cultural police, of sorts.   Gabby has an idea of how people are supposed to and not supposed to act and conduct themselves in a proper and ordered society, so she's going to try and pursue that agenda through the Cheer Squad.  Nothing crazy, we'll sort it out as time goes by, but it would be fun to see some kind of animosity build between the 'ins' and the 'outs', as it were, play out, competition, etc.  But don't worry, anyone who doesn't want to be part of that, be it aggressor or victim, need only speak up and we'll make sure to not include you.   Its also still a formulating thought, so I'm open to hearing suggestions or complaints if that idea doesn't appeal to you.

Either way, its good to be back, and I look forward to spending time with all of you!