Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 3 days, 17 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

Apologies & Explanations

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lexi Morrison lexi-ella 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

I want to apologize first to Nadir and Danni. I haven't been around much lately because of some difficult things going on in my real life. I don't want to get into them and will simply say that I've been working through them and there's been progress. But I am sorry for all of the extra work that has fallen to Danni because of my absence. I wish that I could give you a timeline of when things might sort themselves out, but I don't have one at this time. I'm sorry!

I also want to apologize to those of you with whom I've had on going storylines with. I just disappeared without explanation and may have left you hanging. For that, I am very sorry. I know how frustrating that can be and I never meant to be a person who would do that to you.

That said, I want to offer that I'll be trying to coordinate some things with Danni so that things can run a little more smoothly. I also want to offer the following IC explanation for Tessi's absence and any random appearances she may make when real life affords me time to help out around the sim and maybe even RP (that'd be lovely):
Tessi didn't handle the loss of her baby well and spiralled out of control. After months of depression followed by months of trying to fake her sanity, Tessi hit rock bottom. With the help of some friends, Tessi found herself in the hospital. Upon her release, Tessi had a new lease, or at least that's what her doctors said. And with that new perspective came a determination to reunite her family. She scooped up her daughter from where she'd been staying and went off in search of the child she'd never had the opportunity to raise. Tessi and Michelle would keep in contact periodically via emails, letters, or infrequent phone calls. And they've been making plans to take trips home to Hathian because Michelle is anxious to see her Dad again.

June 4, 2012 at 12:48 am
Profile photo of Lexi Morrison

lexi-ella

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 14, 2012 at 6:05 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.