Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 1 day, 22 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

A new Beta Sorority House

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw tessi-snowpaw 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of cheryloh

Anonymous

said

I bought a 4096 piece of land in Black Bottom. I would like to set up a new Beta Sorority House, but am interested in putting up something in the line of a Southern Mansion. I have set the land up right now as a construction site and would like to place the mansion on it, in which it would have decayed somewhat and not fully finished. I would like the backstory for the house to be something on the line of:

The CU Presidential House in Black Bottom, has sat in disrepair for a number of years, since construction of the house was halted after the state charged the president with embezzling funds from CU and taking kickbacks from wealthy parents trying to get their ill prepared children into college, any college. Cheryl Oh's wealthy father, also trying desparately to get her into any college, after being thrown out of 5 previous college's, made a large contribution to the college, with strings attached. One, that Cheryl be admitted into the college, and two that the abandoned Presidential Home may be used by Cheryl, and her friends if she so desires, as her residence while at CU. Cheryl's father has agreed to make repairs so the home is up to code, and the home will be given back to the college once Cheryl graduates.

After living in the home for a semester, having joined the Beta sorority, Cheryl decides to turn the home into the new Beta House.

So, comments please.

November 13, 2010 at 5:17 pm
Profile photo of melrose

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

November 13, 2010 at 5:38 pm
Profile photo of Tessi snowpaw

tessi-snowpaw

said

November 13, 2010 at 6:14 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

November 13, 2010 at 10:56 pm

tessi-snowpaw

said

November 13, 2010 at 11:47 pm
Profile photo of cheryloh

Anonymous

said

November 14, 2010 at 6:33 pm

tessi-snowpaw

said

November 14, 2010 at 6:53 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.