Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov
  • Profile Photo
    Sarah-Michelle Buffy Gage

Columtreal University

Public Group  |  active 2 days, 20 hours ago ago

Students and faculty of Columtreal University in Black Bottom… for important guides and details, visit http://columtreal.com

28th March Update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II buffy aura 14 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of misti

Anonymous

said

So, whats up chickadees?

Lil' Update on whats been going on as of the Izz angle.

Izzy's new leaf is remaining a thorn of contention in her side (mostly her player's side but still a definite thorn). She therefore remains on good terms with all sororities, with plenty of simmering mutterings and the occasional eye-glares that she hopes get unnoticed.

Classes have been great this week with most being attended; Philosophy, Sociology. Izz has heard rumours that Buffy stabbed a few people and this has brought back a whole host of bad memories from the much repressed Sorority Night Massacre.

After last week's Hawaiian night, drug dealers were seen on campus the following week and an unexpectedly large amount of cash was handed over. Simple message for all involved; DONT DO DRUGS! The Frat party was called off this Saturday so Izz spends her first Sunday today without a hangover! Next week's saturday night is a planned camping trip to a remote woodland area, which I'm hugely looking forward to.

Let me know how its allll going peeps! 😀

March 28, 2010 at 12:05 pm
Profile photo of agnes

Anonymous

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

March 28, 2010 at 5:10 pm
Profile photo of ethereal

Anonymous

said

March 29, 2010 at 3:36 am
Profile photo of kiriye

Anonymous

said

March 29, 2010 at 3:49 pm
Profile photo of HRH Princess Lara Windsor II

buffy aura

said

"This was never my story. It's yours. Now, don't screw it up, okay? ."

March 29, 2010 at 7:30 pm
Profile photo of Alice Smith

dannika dryke

said

I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~Anais Nin

April 1, 2010 at 10:46 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.