Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 8 months, 1 week ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

Aeslyn’s Adventures in Avland… :)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aeslyn Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of aeslyn

Anonymous

said

Hi,
ummm... hi...
lol, ok, this isn't just an intro cause if it were i'da posted it in the into section... but at the same time it is my intro cause it's my first post on here.
First, would just like to say that the more i look into CD the more fascinated i am. I've also just spent some time wondering around and I think the sim has been well done and must of taken a lot of work (claps for the architects)
Second, I will briefly into myself... i'm Aeslyn Avril in sl, i've been 'round sl for a while now... well, over a year anyway. I've done some rp but i'd definitely say i am still learnin. Got rather bored of the constant... umm... well the adult stuff a while ago and have just been bouncing around chillin... so who am I now?

Lol, well, that's the question I am trying to answer. I only learned like 3 days ago that child avs weren't banned outright in sl... lol, yeah, I thought they were... anyway, i am def interested in playing a child, but not exclusively.

So here's what's on my mind...
To start, is there any ruling I should be aware of with in CD for playing both child and adult. like... if I mostly play child while at CD but someday happen to be somewhere in one of the sims walking through or what ever in adult form would i get in trouble?
And as well, what if I play a child while at CD and not while else where and someone from CD runs into me as a child and it happens to be one of those rare occasions these days that I am involved in... ummm... well that other stuff?
And last, and this really really is the most important for me... i am still creating my child av/personal/story. I haven't yet settled on an age though I have settled on the range of 8 - 12 (this would be why i haven't applied to any of the youth groups in CD yet, not sure which one to app to). Though I have quite a bit of familiarity with children in rl from this age range and up I am not at all familiar with playing one online and am a little unsure as to how this type of rp would go... like, what's the general stuff that happens and what not. As well, i'd appreciate any help/advice in the area of playing a kid on sl.

Thx
Aes

February 25, 2010 at 9:59 am
Profile photo of rabid-bedlam

rabid-bedlam

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

February 26, 2010 at 5:12 am
Profile photo of aeslyn

Anonymous

said

February 26, 2010 at 7:43 am
Profile photo of odellacapelo

Anonymous

said

February 26, 2010 at 7:55 am
Profile photo of aeslyn

Anonymous

said

February 26, 2010 at 8:11 am
Profile photo of odellacapelo

Anonymous

said

February 26, 2010 at 8:27 am
Profile photo of angelmyst

Anonymous

said

February 26, 2010 at 7:21 pm
Profile photo of aeslyn

Anonymous

said

February 27, 2010 at 7:30 am
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.