We love hearing new ideas and offering opportunities for members to propose groups.
If you would like to run a sorority, fraternity, or club, please read on!
- Founder must be a registered member of the community
- Founder must be willing to maintain regular presence on the sims, website, and attend in-world meetings with staff
- Founder must be a team player and respect both staff and fellow players at all times
When a proposal is submitted, it enters the first phase of the review process which involves an admin running a background check on the founder’s prerequisites and making sure the proposal is in theme. The proposal will then be submitted to the community via the Group Proposal subforum. After a few days of discussion, which requires the founder to answer/comment on community feedback, an admin will make a decision.
When a group proposal has been approved, founders can expect the following:
- IM from an admin indicating that the proposal has been successfully approved and an appropriate group name
- Founders may create the group with the name assigned by the admin.
- Founder will be invited to the "RP Leaders" group on the website where you will have access to special guides and tips to manage your group.
Propose a Student Organization