Walter Bishop
Group Mods
  • Profile Photo
    Krystal O'Neil
  • Profile Photo
    Julian Heckler

Hathian Police Department

Public Group  |  active 1 week, 4 days ago ago

The Den’s Largest Gang. Upholding the law of Hathian with absolute corruption.

Canine Handlers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nickolai Zelmanov nickolai-zelmanov 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of Nickolai Zelmanov

nickolai-zelmanov

said

Hello everyone. If I haven't got to meet you yet, I'm Nick and I recently returned to the HPD. Was a member way back in 07-08 era. I offer many years experience in a variety of RP's and SL/RL LEO experience. I'm having a lot of fun so far, and would like to try my hand at a more unique and challenging role of being a police canine (dog). I am trying to find who our current handlers are (that don't have dogs) and those who applied to be Handlers, so I can start to work on getting matched up with someone.

Would prefer someone from EST time zone but am open to working with anyone. My primary times on are 4pm-10pm SLT for work days and varied times on non-work days (early as 9am SLT to late as 12am SLT).

Of course I don't know for sure if I will be selected, but I am very hopeful and look forward to the RP contribution I can make playing a canine. I will also keep Nick for when handler isn't on and upkeep his story line as well. Look forward to working with officers I haven't yet met and getting to know all of you better.

September 15, 2014 at 4:52 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.