WHOOOO bet you were just WAITING for this! Jk. Maybe it's becoming a little redundant, so we're doing something different again this month. OH BOY.
So, someone came to me and was like 'yo, make one that's all songs'. And that's a pretty good idea. So December isssss .. kind of a quiz, but not really. It's a skeleton for a soundtrack! Fun times!
If you want to add a song or switch things up, feel free. I just kind of made one that's generalized or whatever. Embedded videos and links are both welcome (I think). Again, none of this is IC, blah blah blahhh, have fun with it!
[Insert name of soundtrack/playlist here]
1. Prelude/opening song to your soundtrack. A song that symbolizes who your character was when you first brought them to Crack Den.
2. A song for their first few experiences in Crack Den/role-plays that first started to develop your character.
3. A song for your character's first good experience in CD.
4. A song for their first bad experience.
5. Three songs
8. A song for whom they love most.
9. A song for whom they hate most.
10. A song that represents their anger.
11. A song for their joy.
12. A song for their sadness.
13. A song for how you think they'll die.
14. A song for once they're dead (maybe for their afterlife?)
15. Lastly, a song to end your soundtrack. Did it end good or bad?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.