Group Admins
  • Profile Photo
    Nadir Taov

Seaside Youth

Public Group  |  active 3 months, 2 weeks ago ago

Youth characters in Hathian

The blanket and the firecracker- (Details within)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dawn-hera dawn-hera 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
Profile photo of jazmine.todd

jazmine-todd

said

-places out a plate of cookies for those reading-

Hello everyone! Me and my friend are playing 14 year old twin girls in CD. My character's name is Jazmine Todd and hers is Julia Todd. We both have TONS of role-play experience and are para posters. We're looking for one of the following.
-foster parent(s)
-social worker
-adoptive family(if you wanna skip all the other stuffs.)

The twins bios are here so you can see the different styles between us.
Jazmine: Jazmine Todd is the twin sister of Julia, younger by 20 minutes. Their Mother and Father owned a comic book shop in a city outside of Hathian. Their Mother passed away shortly after childbirth due to complications. They grew up with their father until he couldn't take care of them anymore, due to his failing business and drug addiction. They were put into a foster care at a young age and find themselves here at 14 in high school in a new area yet again and hope this will be their last time moving cities. Jazmine and Julia established a bond of trust..something no one can break. They only truly trusted each other. Jazmine is extremely bouncy and energetic, she greets people and is the polar opposite of her twin, but compliments Julia's sheltered attitude. They work well together and stay together through everything.

Julia: Julia Todd is the elder twin of Jazmine, her senior by twenty minutes, which she never lets her forget. not that they would. Their parents owned a decently successful Comic book store in a nearby city, thus their obvious choice of names for their twins. Unfortunately their mother passed away shortly after giving birth to the twins due to some poor complications from the stress of birth. Following the death of his wife -who was the better business person- the twin's father fell into drugs and despair, his business starting to crumble around him. The children were taken form his care at a young age and simply went with the flow, from foster to foster, place to place. Over the years they learned a perfect dynamic between the two, Julia protecting her little sister both physically and emotionally, hardening herself, though just as energetic as her other half. She became a bright and dangerous firecracker. Where as her sister was more the inviting electric blanket. full of energy that she used to wrap up everyone in friendship and camaraderie. Julia would always keep herself rough and let Jazmine do the social work, whilst inwardly wanting more and more to put her heart out there even whilst seeing her sister harden herself from the numerous pains that being friendly brought.

If you would like to fill one of the roles, or even just want to meet the kids in RP, then post here or send me or her an IM in world. I'm Eiri Dragoone and she's Jenny Footman. Posting here for the whole being a foster parent/social worker/parent might help though to keep stuff straight. Thank you very much. See you all in role-play!

June 25, 2011 at 4:21 am
Profile photo of james-matfield

james-matfield

said

Sign in at the very top to read this reply. ツ

June 25, 2011 at 5:30 am
Profile photo of dawn-hera

dawn-hera

said

June 26, 2011 at 3:34 am
Profile photo of Nadir Taov

Nadir Taov

said

June 28, 2011 at 7:34 pm
Profile photo of jazmine.todd

jazmine-todd

said

June 30, 2011 at 4:05 am
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.